Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Adviser
As a Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Adviser, you will be tasked with focus on the following areas:
- Proactively support and coach RNLI teams to develop project logic, define indicators, data collection tools and analytical methods during the design of projects.
- Develop and support critical thinking and learning approaches including reflection and review throughout the project cycle.
- Work with Programme Leads to develop and maintain results frameworks and support their use in project design and monitoring.
- Build the capacity of our international partners in monitoring, evaluation and reporting
- Review programme monitoring data, working with Project Managers to verify, analyse and challenge as required.
- Work with Programme Leads and Project Managers to identify evaluation requirements and manage the delivery of evaluations ranging from internal reviews to independent external evaluations.
- Support Programme Leads to develop knowledge management processes, to ensure programmes and projects are developed using best available evidence
To be considered as the Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Adviser you will need:
- Experience of designing, managing and/or delivering evaluations of projects
- Experience of turning evaluation evidence into applicable recommendations/findings
- Experience of working within international development programmes
- Experience of conducting or commissioning evaluations in low income countries
- Experience facilitating and recording learning outcomes from projects and initiatives
So, if as a Monitoring Evaluation and Learning Adviser you can combine an analytical rigour and logic with pragmatism and coaching skills then this could be the opportunity for you to contribute to reducing drowning globally.
International travel is part of the role and you must be willing and able to visit countries connected to our work. Some countries may require specific vaccines and visas before entry and therefore it is a requirement of the role to have these when required.