We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and welcoming Business Administrator to join our team in this brand-new position. This is a varied role that encompasses general office administration, reception duties and health and safety responsibilities while also serving as reliable backup to the Executive Assistant.
- Answering phone calls, taking messages and managing visitors
- Jointly overseeing email management for mailboxes
- Issuing Display Screen Equipment surveys and actioning responses as needed
- Conducting risk assessments and arranging health and safety equipment testing
- Promoting adherence to company travel booking procedures and assisting with travel or taxi bookings
- Providing back up support to the Executive Assistant and directors as needed
- Assist the Executive Assistant with Board Meeting preparation (three times a year)
- Maintaining office supplies, ordering necessary items (stationery, printer materials, other internal equipment, business cards, kitchen goods etc.)
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be adaptable and agile, able to respond promptly and efficiently to requests. We are looking for an organised individual who has great communication skills, including experience of working effectively with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels to build key working relationships.
You will have at least one year’s experience in a similar role and experience across all MS Office applications.
Please note, the responsibilities of this role mean the successful candidate will be based in the Bristol office Tuesday–Thursday as a minimum.
If you would like to contribute to increasing the impact of a dynamic organisation committed to ending poverty, we would love to hear from you. Please download and read the full recruitment pack and apply by uploading your CV and cover letter to our online application portal.
Early applications are highly encouraged: we will be reviewing submissions as they arrive, and interviews will be held periodically. As we are recruiting on a rolling basis, we reserve the right to end recruitment without notice.
This role was first advertised on 5 February 2024.