DFID UK Aid Direct current grant opportunities: SCCF, Impact Grants & Community Partnerships Grants

DFID's UK Aid Direct currently has a number of grant opportunities open for applications: the Small Charities Challenge Fund (SCCF), Impact Grants and Community Partnership Grants.

DFID UK Aid Direct Small Charities Challenge Fund open!

The Small Charities Challenge Fund (SCCF) is open to small UK-registered charities and not-for-profit organisations with an annual income of up to £250k. Grants of up to £50k are available for projects of up to 2 years. The projects should strengthen the capacity of grassroots development organisations working with the poor, vulnerable and most marginalised to carry out work in priority countries and work towards achieving the Global Goals.

The SCCF is a rolling funding opportunity – applications are reviewed on a 6-monthly basis. The closing date for the next review of proposals is 28 March.

Apply here: https://www.ukaiddirect.org/ap...

DFID UK Aid Direct Community Partnerships Grants - apply now!

Type of project: Projects which address any of the Global Goals and deliver sustained poverty reduction for the most vulnerable and marginalised populations.  A portion of available funding will be reserved for projects addressing urban poverty.

Location: Projects can take place in one or more project country, made up of the lowest 50 countries in the UN HDI or a DFID priority country. See links below.

Eligibility: Small, non-governmental organisations who have an average income of less than £1,000,000 per annum for the past 3 years may apply. Formal consortiums may also apply.  The average annual income of each consortium member organisation must also be less than £1,000,000. Such organisations must either be registered as a not-for-profit organisation in the UK; or registered in one of the lowest 50 countries in the UN Human Development Index (HDI) or in one of the countries that DFID considers to be of high or moderate fragility.

Grant size: up to £250,000 for projects lasting three years or less. No match-funding is required.

Closing date: 17 April

Apply: https://www.ukaiddirect.org/news/new-uk-aid-direct-funding-round-opening/


DFID UK Aid Direct Impact Grants - apply now!

Type of project: Projects which address any of the Global Goals and deliver sustained poverty reduction for the most vulnerable and marginalised populations.  A portion of available funding will be reserved for projects addressing urban poverty.

LocationProjects can take place in one or more project country, made up of the lowest 50 countries in the UN HDI or a DFID priority country. See links below.

Eligibility:  medium sized NGOs or consortiums of NGOs that are registered as a not-for-profit organisation may apply. Applicants must be registered in either the UK, one of the lowest 50 countries in the UN Human Development Index (HDI) or in one of the countries that DFID considers to be of high or moderate fragility. Applicants must have an average annual income of less than £10 million for the past three years to be eligible. For formal consortium applications, the average annual income of each consortium member organisation must be less than £10,000,000.

Grant size: £250,001 and £4,000,000 for projects lasting three to five years. DFID will provide up to 75% of the total project costs. Applicants must ‘match fund’ the remaining 25% (or more) from their own resources or another external source. Match funding cannot comprise gift-in-kind.

Closing date: 17 April

Apply: https://www.ukaiddirect.org/apply/impact/