Legs4Africa are looking for a fun, creative and sociable volunteer to work with us in our new Bristol office 1 day a week! We have recently moved into the Estate of the Arts complex in Ashton, South Bristol and are looking for a new team member to support us!
We are a unique charity that, in short, collects and then ships prosthetic legs to partner hospitals in Africa, so they can be fitted to some of the most disadvantaged amputees in the world.
As we are such a small team the volunteer would be involved in a wide range of areas and tasks. These may include:
- Researching trusts and foundations, and writing grant applications
- Running our Instagram account
- Looking after, thanking and updating donors on project progress
- Data entry related our amputee rehabilitation project in The Gambia
- Community Fundraising and networking
- Stock control and hands-on practical work in our prosthetics storage centre
- Campaign design and support
Ideally we would like someone who could come in on either of Wednesday or a Thursday but there could be some flexibility.
If you think this position sounds like it could be the one for you, please send email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a brief statement summarising why you want to be involved with Legs4Africa and what you could bring to the role.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for position