Our fiduciary risk team seeks to ensure that the international aid funds that we manage are used for the intended purposes, achieve value for money and are properly accounted for. The FRO will work closely with the Fiduciary Risk Manager and with the grant management teams of the AmplifyChange fund. The FRO will provide support and oversight through individual grants and across the allocated grant portfolio ensuring that fiduciary risk and due diligence work streams are proactively delivered and that the financial management of grants is in keeping with acceptable standards.
This is an opportunity for someone with well-honed financial skills to take a step in to international development within a financial role. The role requires direct engagement with grant holders, as well as the opportunity for international travel.
You will need to have:
• strong experience in risk management, due diligence, audit or financial management
• excellent commercial acumen, communication skills and experienced in proposal writing
• a team player who can thrive in a fast-moving and growing organisation with the ability to work to deadlines
• interested in international development and respectful of civil society groups who work on challenging subjects
• well organised with the ability to work across different teams and with different cultures.
• fluent in spoken and written French
Please send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Thursday 12th July, using the job title in the subject line and including details of your current notice period and salary expectations.
Early applications are strongly encouraged.
All applicants will be asked to provide proof of identity and right to work documentation as part of the recruitment process.
MannionDaniels is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for position