This role is a voluntary role, based in Siem Reap in Cambodia, for a minimum period of 12 months. A monthly stipend will be paid to cover accommodation and basic costs of living.
The Finance Manager reports to the Country Manager and has a small team of two direct reports. The key tasks for this role are:
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Payments, accounting and cash administration
- Human Resources Support and Payroll
- Member of the leadership team with responsibility for staff management and department development across organisational support functions (finance, administration and operations).
More details about each task can be found in the full job description here: http://www.seebeyondborders.org/uploads/pdfs/2019_Job_Description_Finance_Manager.pdf
Qualifications and experience
- Recognised finance and/or accounting qualification from an institute of higher education (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent). Significant experience and working towards qualification would be an alternative.
- Ideally 5 years’ experience and strong references in a senior role reporting to financial controller.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competence in Xero, including activity code use (or similar internet based accounting software).
- Competency in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Payroll Management experience .
- Project accounting experience, ideally in a development context/NGO.
- Experience managing and training staff.
Apply for position