We are looking for an experienced individual to join our dynamic organisation at an exciting time of growth. You will need to demonstrate that you have the skills, knowledge, ability and experience to deliver on the below.
To provide effective and reliable support to the Finance Officer in the maintenance of current year records and preparation of year-end accounts.
• To assist with United Purpose accounting entries in Greentree, ensuring all transactions are appropriately authorised and supporting documentation completed, scanned and filed
• To process all income for our partner charity, Village Aid, in Sage.
• To process cheque and direct transfer payments, cash and cheque deposits and expenses claims
• To reconcile all bank accounts including company credit card and petty cash
• To carry out other finance and administrative tasks as necessary
• Maths GCSE Grade C or equivalent
• 2 years’ experience of bookkeeping in a business or charity
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to produce accurate work under pressure
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good time management
• Ability to communicate effectively both written and orally
• AAT level qualification or studying for AAT qualification
• Experience using Sage
Apply for position