This is an unpaid, volunteer position.
Location: 45-47 Stokes Croft, Bristol, BS1 3QP
2-3 days a week – flexi time
Minimum 3 months commitment
Daily expenses covered up to £5
If you’re creative, hardworking and interested in contributing to the uplifting of people in Africa through your creations then this volunteer role in our digital marketing team will be perfect for you, especially if you are interested in pursuing a career in marketing, graphics or design.
Your role here as Creative Designer can vary widely from writing copy for social media posts to making visuals, videos, and graphics for our social media to doing graphics based work for reports and brochures. The flexibility of the role means that you must be willing to experiment and learn new things providing solutions to problems in a creative manner.
You must also be able to plan your own time effectively and proactive in organising and managing your own workload to meet deadlines and feel comfortable working alone or with a team.
This is an amazing opportunity to kick-start your career in design, while also helping people in Africa lift themselves out of poverty. A perfect combination to put on your CV to impress any future employer instantly!
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Basic knowledge of and experience of using Adobe software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Basic knowledge of video editing software such as After Effects or Premier Pro
- Basic copy writing skills for social media, blogs and other content
- Interest in and basic knowledge of branding, marketing, web design, and social media
- Knowledge of current social media trends
- Good time management and ability to meet deadlines
- Organised and able to work under pressure, managing multiple tasks and deadlines
We reserve the right to request DBS checks.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for position