Bristol, UK • Part Time 1-2 days/week • Minimum 3 months • Voluntary unpaid position
Overall aim: To assist TREE AID’s Communications team with various activities across social media, blog writing, case studies, TREE AID’s website and other communications.
What you will gain:
- Experience of working within a charity communications team
- The opportunity to develop skills and experience in different aspects of copy and digital communications
- The opportunity to publish your work on our digital platforms
- An opportunity to improve your CV
- Rewarding opportunity to help raise awareness and support for our work and make positive changes to the lives of the people we work with in the drylands of Africa
Full job description on website. To apply, please send your CV and a short one-page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 31st January 2020.
Closing date: Friday 31st January 2020
Expected start date: February 2020
Apply for position