Two Day Open Training Course: Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning
The purpose of this workshop:
To provide participants with a working overview and practical experience in planning projects and programmes
To enable them to identify how and when to monitor and evaluate projects and programmes and how to apply the results effectively for accountability and learning
By the end of the two days, participants will:
• Be able to describe what makes a robust PMEL system
• Understand and work with key elements of Theory of Change and log frames for planning interventions
• Have developed knowledge and skills in identifying and reporting on indicators at different levels of a project or programme
• Have considered key steps in conducting an evaluation or impact assessment
• Have discussed ways in which organisations can learn and improve
• Have considered how they will take the learning from this workshop into their own work place and practices
Trainer - Maureen O'Flynn
With a strong background in teaching and teacher training, Maureen has been worked in both development and humanitarian contexts for over 25 years. She has lived and worked in Laos, Tanzania, Nepal and Pakistan, and conducted consultancies in many other countries in Africa and Asia.
Her clients range from UN agencies, through international INGOs to small partner organisations in countries of operation.
Car parking is not available. Please plan ahead for street parking or use alternative transport. Temple Meads Train Station is a 2 minute walk.
A light lunch and refreshments will be provided on both days.
SOLD OUT, sorry ) :